Beautify enables anyone to create an art competition virtually instantly. All that is required is the use of a tag on artist works and all the works for that hashtag will be searchable, publicly visible, and actionable.
1. A local business improvement association is working with a business to add a new mural to the street.
2. The organization sends messaging to its user base that a competition is happening and to use their tag to register the mural in the competition
3. Artists create new accounts (unless they already have one) and add the tag to any artwork they would like to submit.
OR, artist can add a tag to existing artwork(s):
Fig. 1: An artist adding the "MyCompetition" to an existing mural(s) in the "Select Styles" field:
4. The URL for the competition can be found by simply searching for your tag on the artist/mural search page
Fig. 2: Searching for specific tags
5. Community voting can be used to amplify the voice of the community simply by having folks favorite the murals in the competition and adding their zip code to their profile. The mural with the most votes wins!
Fig. 3: Following artists or favoriting murals.
We are always here to help should you have any questions or need something more specialized. Just let us know!